lundi 26 janvier 2009

BEAUTY IS MORE THAN SKIN DEEP!


OENOBIOL FEMME 45+ FLAT TUMMY CAPSULES
'rondeurs abdominales'
RRP: £21
-What the product claims -
After 45, the body has a tendency to accumulate surplus kilos. The stomach becomes rounder and the waistline thickens. Oenobiol Femme 45+ Flat Tummy capsules combine bio-active extract of linen, carthame and chrome. They help to reduce localised fatty deposits on the stomach. Results are visible from the sixth week.
-Dosage-
3 capsules, twice a day, with meals.
Being a natural product, these tablets can be taken all year round.
-Why I decided to take these tablets -
I have never had a problem with weight. I have always exercised, danced, done sit-ups etc. Just recently, though, (and I'm sure I don't have to say my age because the product sort of gives it away!), I have noticed that the localised fat on my lower stomach is harder to shift, no matter what I do. I was told by a friendly beautician that this is common at this time of life when one's hormones start to 'slow down'. So, along with exercise and massage oils, I started taking these tablets.
- DO THEY WORK?-
I thought I noticed a difference after a few weeks....but how was I to know for sure? When questioned by the lady in the pharmacy as to whether they worked, I replied that I didn't know because I didn't know what I would be like if I wasn't taking them!!
I stopped for a brief period and did notice a difference, though, so have begun taking them again. One of the rare things for this problem that actually seems to work! Well done, Oenobiol.
-Value for money-
Both my pharmacist and I think that six tablets a day is rather a lot and we have sent feedback to Oenobiol to suggest that they alter this. Taking this amount a day means that a box containing 60 tablets only lasts 10 days and this makes them rather costly. However, one does not need to take the tablets forever. The idea is that you take them for a three-month period, the French idea of a 'cure', and then have a break. Still an expensive option, in my opinion.
Oenobiol are running a good system where you cut out points on the bottom of the box and stick them to a leaflet provided inside. Once you have bought five boxes, you can send for a box for free.

- Suppliers -
The Garden Pharmacy, London


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire