mercredi 8 avril 2009



VINOSOURCE RICHE
Anti-wrinkle Ultra-Nourishing Cream
RRP : £26.50

This cream belongs to Caudalie’s ‘Dry Skin range’ with grape-seed polyphenols and vinolevure*.

What the promo says :
« This rich, silky cream provides remarkable anti-oxidant action, deeply nourishes even the driest skin and reactivates the skin’s internal moisture mechanism.

Some CAUDALIE chemistry.....
“Dry skin has a smooth surface with fine, taut pores but is also subject to tightness and the appearance of dehydration lines. It suffers from a lack of lipids, which leads to damage of the skin bCouleur du textearrier. This barrier becomes permeable to water and harsh external factors. As a result, water evaporates and the skin is weakened. Caudalie ensures your skin is comfortable, radiant and youthful with the Nourishing range for dry skin, featuring grape-seed polyphenols and Vinolevure*. “
What is Vinolevure*?
Vinolevure is a molecule extracted from the surface of wine yeast used during the wine-making process. It has unique moisturising and protective properties because it has the ability to retain up to 100 times its volume in water. It therefore helps to prevent dehydration of the skin and naturally reinforces the immune defences of the epidermis by protecting the skin from drying and irritating factors.
Following use of ‘Vinosource Riche’.....”skin is strengthened and softened. It regains its suppleness, softness and maximum moisture level.”

Why I bought this product:
I bought this following my ‘Caudalie Experience Day’, held at my local pharmacie in France.
What I liked about this cream was that it could serve as both a day and night cream. No need for two tubes. To make it extra nourishing, my beauty therapist recommended mixing a few drops of Vinosource Moisturising Concentrate in with it at night.

Packaging:
CAUDALIE’s packaging is pretty and eye-catching. White boxes with CAUDALIE written in green with a silver grape logo. Depending which range you buy, there is either the boxes have a light green or purple lid and band around the base. No attempt is made to deceive the purchaser with the size of the box, which closely fits the product contained inside. The tube containing the Vinosource Riche cream is a pretty light mauve colour. What I like about Caudalie’s tubes is that they are slim, elegant and light. Great for travelling!

Application:
Morning and evening on face and neck...a moment of ‘pur bonheur’ for your face! Only a small amount of cream is needed and it slides on beautifully, penetrating the skin’s surface.

Appearance/Texture:
I cannot rate Caudalie’s products highly enough....the smell divine and, as I said in my ‘Caudalie Experience’ ..provide aromatherapy for your face. I am now addicted to the scent and application of this cream both starts and ends my day with a smile....

Scent:
WONDERFUL! This cream contains grape-seed and borage oils, shea butter, chestnut extracts, camomile, violet leaves, cedar, beeswax....Need I say more?Buy some and see!!!

Longevity:
The tube is fairly small (40ml)...but who cares? At least it means I don’t have to buy a different product when I go on my travels. So far I have been using it since my beauty treatment day, which is a month. I have a feeling the tube will come to an end fairly soon (but I shall cut it open and eke out the very last droplet..) ...I estimate it may last me six weeks, applying both morning and night.

Short term/long term effects:
Immediate effect is very good...skin looks hydrated and feels wonderfully smooth. After a month I still feel my skin is looking good. Does this mean I may cast aside my ‘Lancôme NUTRIX’ after all? I definitely prefer the scent of Caudalie’s creams and, for the moment, feel converted.

Value for Money:
Compared to other products on the market I feel that Caudalie’s products are reasonably priced. I feel they are worth the money for all the reasons listed in the ‘personal commitments’ of the manufacturers.

Perfect partners:
As part of the dry skin beauty programme the following CAUDALIE products can be used:-
Gentle Cleanser
Grape Water Cleanser
Beauty Elixir*
Vinosource Moisturising Concentrate*
Vinosource Moisturising Cream Mask*
Tinted Face cream*
* REVIEWS FOLLOWING SHORTLY....

Suppliers:
http://www.caudalie.co.uk/
The website lists stockists in your area.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire